LOL! Happy St. Patrick's day littel leprechaun. Yur too cute!
Hey Teruko and Ken, I just found your cute blog...Can't wait to see you next week Teruko and meet this little cutie!
Lauren gave me your blog and I love it. Savannah is sure looking like her mom ;) She looks like she may weigh the same as you!! She is so adorable and growing very well.
Send her our way. We could use some luck! AND I want to squeeze those plump little legs! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOL! Happy St. Patrick's day littel leprechaun. Yur too cute!
Hey Teruko and Ken, I just found your cute blog...Can't wait to see you next week Teruko and meet this little cutie!
Lauren gave me your blog and I love it. Savannah is sure looking like her mom ;) She looks like she may weigh the same as you!!
She is so adorable and growing very well.
Send her our way. We could use some luck! AND I want to squeeze those plump little legs! :)
Post a Comment